Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As an integrated payment processor, Toast processes millions of dollars per day, and at the end of the day, makes sure that money gets to a restaurant’s bank account. The Toast Payments Program Manager will be responsible for helping to scale the Toast Payments business, seeking and developing opportunities for efficiency and growth. Responsibilities include strategic initiative development, cross-functional leadership of payments-related programs and supporting external partner management. This role provides significant strategic and operational leadership opportunities, and exposure to a wide range of functions, including Product Management, Strategic Alliances, Engineering, Finance, Operations, amongst many others.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Drive implementation of large-scale and high-impact programs focused on Payments business
- Lead and manage across cross-functional teams to drive success of major programs, manage stakeholders and drive key decisions and outcomes
- Own operational relationships with external partners and seek opportunities to improve partnership performance in collaboration with Strategic Alliances team
- Develop detailed project plans and lead implementation, scoping requirements, identifying inefficiencies and driving improvements and operational excellence
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience, including consulting, financial services and/or similar experience at a high-growth technology company (product operations, program management or related roles)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills (ability to collaborate with and influence a wide variety of stakeholders)
- Startup or similar high-growth experience; can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Interest and ability to dive deep into the operational details of our payments business
- Experience in payments or fintech space
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Flexible paid time off
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*We love a great bread/food pun
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.