Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As a Regional Mid-Market Team Lead, you will be building and coaching a small team of Regional Mid-Market Account Executives that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You’ll be a coach working closely with your sales team to help them understand a restaurant’s unique needs and develop a customized solution that helps their business thrive.
About this roll* (responsibilities)
- Directly manage 3-4 reps & are responsible for the productivity of these reps
- Coach & develop reps (through the established coaching plan documents)
- Consistently shadow discovery meetings, live demos and help Regional Mid-Market Account Executives craft a solution that best meets the prospect’s needs
- Support Senior Sales Leadership: Producing content and/or conducting portions of team calls, overseeing ongoing competitions, performing metric reviews, product training refresh/compliance, etc.
- Spend time in the field helping Regional Mid-Market Account Executives generate interest in Toast through ride-alongs, trade shows, and partnerships
- Partner with teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Participate in the creation and execution of OKR related projects/initiatives
- Leverage Salesforce to manage all sales activities
Do you have the right ingredients*? (requirements)
- Strong background in over-attaining sales quota, ideally in the mid-market or enterprise space.
- Proven experience selling and engaging an audience at the C-Suite level.
- Prior experience leading/developing and coaching a sales team (minimum 1 year in a management capacity)
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.