Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is looking for a partner marketer to support our growing channel partner program. It’s an opportunity to help scale and grow a strategic growth channel for Toast, our partner ecosystem.
You’ll be part of the broader demand generation team and responsible for driving customer referrals and ultimately wins (read new Toast customers) through our strategic, sales-first partnerships. You’ll work cross functionality with other members of the Partner Marketing team, Business Development, Sales Leadership, Sales Enablement, and partners themselves to develop and execute against robust, go-to-market strategies to drive bi-directional referrals (leads).
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Responsible for scaling the impact and revenue from our sales-first partners and their customer base – an audience that represents a large portion of Toast’s market
- Build and execute a go-to-market strategies, sales enablement and playbooks to support new partner launches and optimize existing partnerships
- Identify the secret sauce for connecting and activating both Toast’s sales reps and our partner’s sales reps to encourage networking and bi-directional lead flow in the field
- Work across the entire lifecycle of the customer, including: demand generation, brand awareness, customer marketing, pricing, sales enablement and more
- Develop a detailed understanding of the sales funnel, personas, use cases, competitive landscape to inform campaigns, and marketing asset development
- Work with Business Development to build new partnerships that will advance Toast’s GTM objectives
- Work in a high-growth company alongside a talented bench of fun and friendly marketers – with tremendous career growth & upside
Do you have the right ingredients? (Requirements)
- 3-4+ years of marketing experience supporting either partner, affiliate, or sponsorship channels, and/ or field marketing
- Experience enabling and incenting sales organizations
- Have a track record of launching and executing impactful go-to-market strategies and tactics
- Excel at building relationships internally at Toast and externally with our partners
- Thrive in fast-paced, highly collaborative environments
Special sauce (Nice-to-haves)
- Experience scaling PRM or affiliate tools, like Impartner or Amplifinity
- Familiarity with data analysis and tools such as Excel and Google Sheets
- Prior experience working in the restaurant industry
- Prior experience working in Sales or Sales Enablement
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.