Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Investor Relations Administrator will assist the Company’s Investor Relations team by performing various administrative functions related to our investors while working with other members of the team and colleagues across the executive team and various corporate functions. This position will have direct contact with Toast’s investors and will play an integral role in the company’s investor events, reporting, maintaining our investor database and managing team. The ideal candidate will be well organized, detail oriented, possess strong communications skills and be able to handle the stress of peak busy times. This position reports directly to the Vice President, Investor Relations.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
Investor Relations Specific Responsibilities:
- Act as first point of contact for all inbound calls, triage inquiries appropriately
- Manage investor database including running targeting queries and screening, prioritizing analysts' meeting requests, tracking contacts and maintaining data on investor interactions
- Manage the IR meeting schedule and coordinate logistics related to investor events such as investor conference appearances by senior management, non-deal roadshows, investor and analyst meetings/call requests, and other investor-related events
- Assist with reporting on IR activity including drafting a quarterly investor relations report
- Run all logistics related to quarterly earnings process, including:
- Ensure earnings deliverables from various teams are being sent on schedule, organize accordingly and follow-up as needed
- Schedule and coordinate internal earnings prep meetings
- Ensure the facilities and technical requirements (phone / conference call / webcast / computers, etc.) are set and available for each earnings call
- Schedule post-earnings calls with sell-side analyst and top investors
- Review earnings transcript for factual edits and transmit for posting
- Convert key earnings deliverables to PDF and work with vendor to ensure timely posting to IR website
- Assist in preparing materials / information provided to CEO and CFO to prepare them for investor meetings (historical prep docs, prior meeting notes, etc)
- Manage the IR website to ensure accurate information is always posted, including updating FAQs and working with vendors to post press releases, webcasts and other meaningful information
- Manage certain vendor relationships, including organizing and processing vendor invoices
- Handle the fulfillment of informational requests from shareholders or other financial community constituents, and internal departments
- Manage IR internal and external distribution lists
- Work with Legal regarding posting and distributing of press releases and logistics of annual shareholders meeting
- Manage schedule of other companies’ earnings including competitors, travel supply companies (car, hotel, cruise etc). Prepare earnings recaps for certain companies as assigned
- Provide daily administrative support to the Investor Relations team
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare expense reports for IR staff
- Manage general IR emails and assist team with meeting calendar and logistical support
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems for key deliverable archives
- Partner with VP of IR on setting the IR annual budget and tracking payments / expenses to all vendors and identifying any billing or budget issues to be addressed
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of business and Investor Relations experience, preferably in a large organization
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Must have a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Proven ability to work across all levels and functions across the company and externally with the investment community
- Ability to perform assignments, under time constraints with poise and professionalism
- Have experience creating and editing presentations and working with spreadsheets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Experience working with Google Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.