Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As the Program Manager – Onboarding: Employee Cloud/XtraChef, you’ll provide continuous support and delivery of ongoing education and training of (1) the Toast product, (2) Toast process, and (3) industry knowledge for members of our two newest specialty teams in Onboarding, Employee Cloud (payroll) and XtraChef (inventory). Partner with EC and XtraChef leadership to support OKR attainment and ensure a consistent customer experience. The Enablement Program Manager role leverages the various teams in CS Enablement (Technical Enablement, Learning Development and Design, and Customer Education) to produce effective and impactful training and educational payroll and inventory content.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Develop and own training strategy for members of our specialist onboarding teams by partnering with stakeholders to analyze team needs and knowledge gaps, prioritize the development of content, and establish realistic timelines;
- Follow a Learning Design framework by conducting needs assessments, defining learning objectives and outcomes, delivering content, and measuring impact;
- Measure outcomes via ongoing confidence assessments and business performance data including, but not limited to, customer activation, CES, and NPS.
- Assist in the development of classroom-style training, online/on-demand tutorials and certifications, quick reference guides, and videos;
- Deploy and maintain assessment systems for content knowledge and comprehension;
- Utilizing core competencies, create relevant correlations between training and key performance indicators;
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Proven track record of mentorship and coaching
- Experience successfully standing up new process from planning to execution
- Ability to juggle competing priorities
- Comfortable presenting & commanding an audience
- Experience developing and designing enablement materials
- Systems/Tools Proficiency
- Google Suite
- Salesforce experience & reporting
- Analytics and Reporting (Looker)
- Learning Management Systems
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.