Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Program Manager New Products will play a crucial role in identifying and executing on the implementation of new products into Employee Cloud Customer Care. The work done in this role will focus on the creation of processes and procedures that will ensure a strong customer experience when new products are added to the Employee Cloud portfolio. Additionally, this role will play a key part in the working to improve the customer experience on existing products in EC. This is a highly visibility role with a great opportunity to make a profound impact on this dynamic organization.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
Serve as a partner between the product teams and Customer Care to gather requirements for new products and then work with various Toast teams such as Enablement, Business Systems and Operations to ensure a strong deployment internally and a strong experience for our customers.
● Work cross-functionally to proactively identify areas of improvement in Employee Cloud Customer Care operations and bring together the tactical stakeholders to turn those ideas into a reality
● Contribute subject matter expertise to scope product solutions
● Coordinates with key stakeholders and cross functional teams on necessary steps and timelines of ongoing improvements
● Digs into different areas of business inefficiencies by using relevant business metrics to drive intelligent solutions
● Have a strategic mind for areas of potential opportunities– deftly coming up with forward looking ideas on how to prevent issues from arising
● Strong Customer Care/Customer Service experience.
● 2+ years working in a product or project management role.
● Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and is flexible with ambiguous and dynamic situations.
● Strong ability to manage multiple project and priorities.
● Strong leadership, teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills
● Strong verbal/written communication skills
● Payroll and/or Restaurant experience and/or tenure at Toast is a strong plus
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.