Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
An Emerging Markets Account Executive is responsible for supporting our new business acquisition efforts within emerging markets. This role will be tasked with converting existing inbound demand and uncovering new demand via referrals from our broader sales organization. The AE will deliver a catered experience to our customers within emerging markets who may have otherwise run into language barriers, and will have goals based on the quality of the experiences they provide and how effectively they convert demand into new customers. The AE must be able to determine how restaurants can benefit from leveraging Toast’s end to end digital platform, demonstrate how the product works better together, and ultimately show how their restaurant will run better using Toast. Daily activities will consist of calls, emails, demonstrations of the Toast product, reviewing quotes and sending contracts in the emerging markets preferred language.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Following up on marketing qualified leads in the market you support
- Conducting discovery calls & product demonstrations in your customer’s preferred language
- Creating and reviewing quotes and contracts in your customer’s preferred language
- Ensure our onboarding team and customer are set up for success post sale
- Understand the competitive landscape in your market (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) to best position Toast.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Must speak, read and write proficiently in Mandarin and English
- Prior Sales experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurial and feedback driven mindset
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Restaurant Operations Experience
- Experience using Salesforce to keep track of Sales activities
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
At Toast, we believe that the success of our business and our customers comes only with the success of our employees.
Our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are empowered to succeed, Toast succeeds in achieving our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
At the heart of this is our hospitality mindset of ensuring everyone feels welcomed and included, and our Toast values and behaviors that best define who we are as Toasters.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.