Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As a District Manager you will be a founding leader of our Ireland sales organization. Reporting to our RVP UKI, you will partner together to build and enable our sales team in acquiring and setting our early customers up for success. You will also be an excellent partner cross functionally with product, operations, customer care, customer success, marketing, enablement and other functions to help us learn and win in Ireland
About this roll*: (Responsibilities)
- Build, onboard and lead a high performance field sales team
- Hands on coaching of your team to build a customer first sales experience, spending significant time in the field with prospects
- Play a leading role in helping Toast understand the Dublin commercial opportunity
- Strategically utilize Salesforce to drive productivity, report on forecast deal pipelines, and analyze conversion rates
- Be an excellent partner cross functionally with functions such as product, operations, customer care & success, marketing, enablement and other functions
- Build a team that becomes the voice of the customer and share valuable feedback
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5+ years of field sales experience in a prospecting and/or closing role
- Demonstrated sales leadership experience
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the passion and ability to inspire and motivate those around them
- A passion for the Restaurant Industry and helping SMBs succeed
- Strong communication skills, both in written and oral formats, for both internal and external audiences
- Excellent at building and auditing sales processes along with articulating problems and opportunities therein
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- Medical Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
- Pension and matching
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.