Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Toast Customer Marketing team is responsible for driving advocacy, revenue, and retention from our restaurant customer base. Toast is seeking a Sr Manager of Customer Marketing to build adoption experiences that help customers achieve success with their Toast platform and become raving fans of Toast. This role will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally to plan, develop and execute marketing adoption programs that increase successful customer usage of products and improve customer health and retention.
We are looking for a curious and results-driven marketing professional that has a deep enthusiasm for understanding and delighting customers. The ideal candidate is someone who approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness. Adoption spans across many teams so this person will need to have strong collaboration & relationship-building skills. This is a high-impact and cross-functional role that will drive long-term shareholder value.
About this roll*:
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Marketing and Product Management teams to develop strategic marketing programs that improve customer adoption and retention.
- Interpret customer data to identify areas of opportunity to improve customer adoption and retention
- Adopt a test-and-learn approach to uncover innovative and effective new tactics and channels
- Oversee and drive stakeholder awareness and alignment of the adoption and retention plans across multiple lines of business
- Lead a growing team, helping to strategize and prioritize customer success
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Adaptive, resilient and able to succeed in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment- with proven ability to be both a leader and an individual contributor
- Experience building and running adoption and retention programs
- Ability to internalize data insights and company objectives to set priorities for the team
- Experience leading teams and influencing cross-functional working groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to combine complex content into a clear and cohesive story to gain both internal and external buy-in.
- Experience managing people
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.