Subscription Service Advisors are pivotal stakeholders responding and resolving escalated account issues, such as credits, and billing inquiries to meet customer needs.
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Manage Case queue of customers with questions about their service agreement, and accounts via phone and email correspondence.
- Investigate inquiries related to contracts, charges or fees and explain findings fully with a consultative approach to requests, offering empathy.
- Increase satisfaction with Toast POS ensuring customers are fully satisfied, handling customer credits and any account related revisions.
- Cross functional collaboration to ensure we provide a great customer experience.
- Also responsible for processing business changes. Keeping updated accurate customer records in Salesforce.
- Contribute to process improvement to advance our customer programs.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2+ years Customer Service experience, working with customer billing inquiries.
- Processing changes to customer accounts is highly desired.
- SaaS background preferred.
- Teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with some ambiguous and dynamic situations.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards (Benefits)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.