Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Systems, the Senior Systems Analyst is a highly cross-functional role that will help ensure the successful implementation and support of Toast’s strategic Enterprise initiatives, focused on Financial Systems. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for providing their technical expertise to help improve processes, drive scale and deliver high value solutions supporting a robust Enterprise Architecture of Financial Systems at Toast.
As a Systems Analyst you will:
- Partnering with stakeholders, across numerous business facets of the Toast, to better understand their business processes and systems needs
- Work as an individual contributor in high paced SCRUM teams within Toast to provide functional and development services for strategic initiatives
- Survey and diagnose Systems issues, resolve, and advise about systems innovations to improve stability, flexibility and security.
- Facilitating testing sessions with stakeholders; staging data, outlining testing plans, running test executions to drive high quality
- Participate in the project development life cycle: implementation, testing, documentation, delivery, support, and maintenance
- Identifying system gaps and areas for improvement based on system performance, customer feedback, and support ticket metrics
- Employ critical thinking to solve problems using technological solutions, and analyze both business and technical demands from a company perspective
Do you have the right ingredients?
- In-depth experience delivering robust financial systems solutions, with focus on NetSuite and other best of breed SaaS Platforms
- 2+ years working in a role with direct stakeholder interactions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, plus an understanding of standard and new business systems technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 2+ years working on an Agile SCRUM or Kanban team
- Excellent QA skills and attention to detail
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- Experience with NetSuite or a comparative platform preferred
- Awareness of both Financial (AR, AP, R2R) and hardware/manufacturing processes
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.