Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Are you bready*?
Toast is seeking a highly motivated individual to drive internal process improvements aimed at scaling the company’s Revenue Operations function. This position will support the company’s multi-billion revenue plan by focusing on identifying and managing projects directly aimed at automating operational processes to drive efficiencies throughout the Revenue Operations and Sales organizations. You will partner closely with Sales, IT, Product and Engineering to develop and implement operational plans aimed at improving our quote to cash process.
About this roll*:
- Serve as the point of contact for the Revenue Operations team in managing and driving cross-functional projects with the objective of automating and scaling existing processes and systems.
- Work with Product, Engineering and IT teams to build and scale Rev Ops initiatives and product launches to improve the quality of the operations experience.
- Help design and implement system workflows and process improvements necessary to automate and scale quoting, order creation, billing and provisioning processes.
- Support and execute User Acceptance Testing within our quote to cash systems
- Help develop communication plans to provide timely updates on internal project status, product releases and operations plans.
- Document system workflows and process improvements relating to CPQ, billing and collections processes / systems
- Become a subject matter expert on our systems and processes
- Develop and build out metrics and KPIs to measure and assess performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Perform ad hoc analysis, respond to insight requests and data extractions to resolve critical business issues.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5+ years of experience with financial systems focusing on the quote to cash process
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, IT, Business Administration, or closely related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate complex scenarios in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to critically think through and communicate complex scenarios / topics in a clear, logical manner
- Ability to understand complex system architecture in which data flows between interconnected systems, managed by different teams
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ & Netsuite strongly preferred
- Experience with system implementations and User Acceptance Testing
- Solid attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance multiple projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Technical aptitude with the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Prepared to be hands-on and involved directly in projects, but also able to work independently within a team environment
- Ability to learn and influence virtually in a remote environment
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.