- Full Time
We are a growing company that’s revolutionising the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. As the founding Business Operations Representative I in Dublin, you will partner with our Sales and Customer Success functions across Ireland, United Kingdom, and Canada as we scale internationally to help empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
About this roll*:
Toast is looking for an entry-level Business Operations Associate to play an integral role in scaling Toast’s rapidly growing business. You will join a dynamic Business Operations team that is the “go-to” team for Sales and Customer Success, providing administrative and process support to close and onboard new business efficiently and effectively. We are a collaborative team that takes our work seriously and has fun doing it. The success of the Business Operations team directly impacts the revenue streams of the company. As such this role is an opportunity to join us at a groundbreaking moment and truly make an impact. For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity.
- Become an expert in the sales and customer processes and work extremely closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to approve quotes, review contracts, provision Toast accounts and maintain accurate contract information
- Increase Sales Rep productivity by enabling our Sales Reps to close new business more efficiently and effectively while maintaining deal and data integrity
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Finance teams, and our end-customers throughout a customer’s lifecycle, providing high-quality operational support through phone, email, Slack and Salesforce chatter
- Continually identify opportunities to improve productivity for our team and our stakeholders
Do you have the right ingredients*:
- BS/BA or 1+ years of relevant experience
- Attention to detail and meticulous organisation
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in prioritising and making time-sensitive decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and a strong sense of urgency
- Relentless problem-solver
- Prior experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Knowledgeable of the hospitality industry
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.