Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud-based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As part of Toast’s suite of Guest Engagement products, we are looking for a seasoned Associate Product Manager to help drive our CRM products to the next level. Our CRM solution aims to bring guest profiles and data to restaurants to help transform how they engage and serve their guests. In an industry with razor thin margins, the products you build to drive repeat visits and higher spending, will make an enormous impact on the businesses of Toast’s customers. You will develop deep empathy for the needs of our restaurant customers and their guests while working with teams across Toast including Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support to build and shape innovative new products and offerings.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Plan a roadmap to bring new CRM offerings to market, leveraging data and metrics to support recommendations
- Evaluate and manage external partners needed to bring your product to market
- Become an expert on Toast’s data assets and infrastructure
- Develop deep relationships with restaurateurs to understand how Toast data insights can be used to grow their business
- Immerse yourself in the guest experience to ensure that our offerings improve their experience
- Work with engineering to plan sprints, write user stories, and test product features
- Work with UX designers to design delightful experiences
- Prepare and deliver clear and concise executive-level presentations on your product strategy, roadmap, execution, and go-to-market plans
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2+ years of hands-on product management experience and a successful track record of delivering great products
- Experience leading the development of B2B products
- Experience with Marketing, Loyalty programs, CRM tools a plus
- Strong belief in, and adherence to Toast’s core values
- Understanding the hospitality space and the evolving market dynamics will be considered a plus, but not required
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.