TestFit is an exciting, well-funded growing business disrupting the feasibility stage of real estate development & architecture. Our algorithm-powered building configurator helps developers, architects, urban planners, and more to solve site plans in seconds. We’re a small but mighty team who have built success thanks to a combination of deep industry knowledge and the humility to keep learning.
TestFit is looking for a hungry Sales Operations professional to join the TestFit Sales team. Our ideal teammate has a background or expressed interest in the continued improvement of our sales process, including payments. A background in sales execution relating to invoicing, payment automation, and renewals is a benefit.
You will report to the Director of Sales and continue to improve our sales automation, as well as assist in building a process that makes payment the simplest process for our customers. We’d love you to have excellent communication skills, organizational excellence, and a hunger for speed to execution mixed with a curiosity for innovation. TestFit Sales Ops candidates have massive room for growth within a quickly growing and over-producing sales team. Come ready to hit the ground running and join an awesome, close-knit team!
- Total ownership to invoice new and renewal subscriptions of TestFit to customers
- Deposit checks
- Request & collect outstanding payments
- Assist in managing and creating new workflows
- Manages account errors
- Help ensure compliance with company procedures
- Drive consistency and leverage best practices
- Bachelor’s degree (finance, business, or accounting) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience providing financial, operational, and/or administrative support to high-tech sales organizations
- Specific experience at a SaaS company would be an asset
- Articulate and concise with strong, approachable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with Stripe or Profitwell
- Experience with Hubspot or similar software
Yes: A minimum of 2 times per year for a company retreat.
- Working with a friendly team of smart colleagues working on a common mission: to democratize intelligent building design
- Paid time off including US Holidays
- 401K (match 5%)
- Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, & basic life insurance
TestFit focuses on real estate and architectural technology to speed up feasibility studies. The company is headquartered in Dallas, TX, with team members across North America & Europe. You can check out our website here: https://testfit.io/. Learn more about our unique cultural tenets here.