As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating opportunities to position the Tanium platform within an assigned territory and/or accounts. You’ll be equally as comfortable with the CIO, CISO or VP Ops as you would hosting a room of Red Team members; from talking business benefits to bits and bytes. The successful Territory Sales Manager drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs and is able to exceed their assigned quota.
What you’ll do:
- Working with a channel partner, to articulate the value of the Tanium platform to decision makers and expertly manage the sales cycle
- Nurture and develop relationships within the assigned territory and/or accounts, presenting to the C-suite the value of the Tanium platform, while ensuring that the channel partner is kept in the loop
- Work with the channel partner and marketing teams to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned territory and/or accounts
- Generate appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Accurately forecast, maintaining excellent SFDC hygiene
- Conduct online webinars or in-person presentations to generate qualified leads
- Travel as needed
We’re looking for someone with:
- Significant sales experience, generating and closing large transactions with customers in the region working within the channel ecosystem
- A strong team mentality
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Experience calling on and presenting to C-Suite level contacts
- The ability to evangelise and build new business opportunities within an assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Excellent presentation skills
Tanium is the platform that the most demanding and complex organizations trust to gain visibility and control across all endpoints in on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments. Tanium addresses today’s increasing IT challenges with high fidelity endpoint data — giving IT operations, security and risk teams confidence to quickly manage, secure and protect their networks at scale. Nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces trust Tanium to help see and control every endpoint, everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for six consecutive years and ranks on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Large Workplaces in Technology 2021.” Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.