Tanium is growing fast and our Stock Admin landscape is changing quickly with it – we are looking to add a Sr. Stock Plan Administrator to our world-class accounting and finance organization.
This role will be a key contributor to supporting our day-to-day stock admin function, helping improve end-to-end processes and responding to all employee inquiries regarding our equity programs. This position requires someone, who has high attention to detail, enjoys interfacing with cross-function teams across the organization, and is passionate about helping our employees understand what our equity plan means for them. This role is a great opportunity to broaden your plan administration experience while getting to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic tech unicorn.
What you’ll do:
- Administer global equity transactions, including new grants, cancellations, option exercises, quarterly RSU releases, and other adhoc stock transactions
- Work with Payroll and Tax teams to ensure accurate and timely tax withholding and reporting
- Ensure quality control of the record-keeping system
- Prepare monthly reconciliations to ensure accuracy and completeness of equity and transaction data (supporting both tax and accounting teams)
- Compile data for periodic global compliance filings
- Develop and maintain an effective partnership with Finance, Tax, Payroll, and HR departments to ensure smooth transaction processing and providing regular and ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Assist with various automation projects to help build efficiency for the stock admin team
- Support Tanium’s employee education initiatives
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong academic background; Bachelor’s degree required
- Preferred Certified Equity Professional (CEP) candidate (min. Level 1)
- 3+ years of stock plan administration experience at a public company preferred
- Attention to detail, analytical abilities, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of Global Stock Options, RSUs and ESPP Equity Programs
- Knowledge of equity reporting requirements as it relates to payroll processing and year-end reporting (i.e. stock options, RSUs, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with outsourced equity platform preferred
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, vLOOKUPs etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Tanium offers an endpoint management and security platform built for the world’s most demanding IT environments. Many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations — including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces — rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, and remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for five consecutive years and ranks 4th on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, the health and safety of our employees and the community are our top priority. In our effort to control the spread of Covid-19, Tanium requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 as of their start date. If you are unable to get the Covid-19 vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or sincerely held religious belief, Tanium will engage in the interactive process and consider requests for an accommodation.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.