The Global Product Marketing team at Tanium is seeking a creative, strategic thinker to join our fast-paced marketing organization as Senior Product Marketing Manager – Technology Alliances. In this role, you will be a key enabler for all facets of our go to market strategy for Tanium’s Technology Alliances joint solutions. You will be responsible for product messaging, positioning, sales and partner enablement, GTM launches, and more in collaboration with various cross-functional teams across the company. Our ideal candidate will be creative, analytical, and extremely well organized, with a high-level of attention to detail. You have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence and drive initiatives across cross-functional teams.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the GTM motion with our Technology Alliances
- Be the quarterback for launching joint solutions and ensure go-to-market plans are executed in support of overall business goals
- Develop the “Better Together” story and strategic positioning that differentiates Tanium in the endpoint Ops & security market
- Identify target personas, understand their key business problems and pain points and articulate Tanium+Partnervalue proposition to drive desired outcomes.
- Work closely with Tech Alliances Leadership, sales leadership, enablement, customer success and marketing teams across all activities
- Leverage strong content creation background to develop content, including sales tools, messaging and positioning documents, event collateral, and thought leadership content
- Educate the sales team through delivering engaging sales training and enablement
- Execute on a solutions-marketing based approach and deliver integrated content that drives pipeline
- When relevant, effectively utilize partner MDF to complement your annual marketing plan
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA or BS in Marketing, or equivalent experience required
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, solutions marketing or outbound product management required
- Partner marketing and Technology Alliances marketing a plus
- Knowledge of AWS Marketplace and MDF processes
- Experience at a business-to-business enterprise software company required
- Experience understanding technology at a deep level and ability to simplify and translate features and functions into customer centric business outcomes
- Solid experience in creating compelling content and narratives out of complex topics for both internal and external consumption
- You are a team player, knowing how to work well cross-functionally to get stakeholder alignment
- You can balance both art and science of marketing – having great creative intuition and an insatiable appetite for data and insights
- A profound sense of ownership and accountability is required along with the ability to influence (and inspire), sometimes, skeptical audiences
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of all levels from entry-level employees to the C Suite
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.
What you’ll get
The annual base salary range for this full-time position is $100,000 to $300,000. This range is an estimate for what Tanium will pay a new hire. The actual annual base salary offered may be adjusted based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, location, education, skills, training, and experience.
In addition to an annual base salary, team members will receive equity awards and a generous benefits package consisting of medical, dental and vision plan, family planning benefits, health savings account, flexible spending account, transportation savings account, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, life, accident and disability coverage, business travel accident insurance, employee assistance programs, disability insurance, and other well-being benefits.