Our high-growth company is seeking a motivated partner marketing leader to develop and execute strategic marketing plans that deliver predictable new business and customer expansion pipeline. Reporting to the Head of GSI Partner Marketing, the successful candidate will work closely with assigned partners to help create and deliver a global partner marketing program that advocates Service Providers and Managed Service Providers, who are both our customers and our partners. You will help develop strategies, messaging, and tailored approaches to increase Tanium visibility for these audiences, and drive adoption of Tanium as a technology of choice for service creation.
You will act as the primary marketing contact for your partners worldwide, including regular participation in team calls across the globe. You will possess both a business background that enables you to engage at the executive level, as well as a marketing background that enables you to easily interact with marketing teams, customers, and partner/sales reps. In this role you should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and marketing, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and marketing content around thought leadership.
You will be responsible to monitor and support partner utilization of Marketing Development Funds and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives. You will work closely with your partners and our geo-based partner marketing teams to help execute these programs regionally which may include virtual events, roundtables, digital marketing, marketing asset creation, etc. You will constantly seek to improve upon communication to the partner so that they are aware of the full scope of marketing resources and support that Tanium has to offer.
What you’ll do:
- Develop overall Global Telco and MSP marketing plans to assist in hitting sales targets.
- Liaison and advocate with regional partner marketing counterparts to create and execute co-marketing plans that support the delivery of joint pipeline and business.
- Drive the execution of the integrated marketing plan with the Head of GSIs, field marketing, and partner teams.
- Lead strategic marketing planning sessions with Telco and MSP partners.
- Deliver multi-touch partner focused campaigns that build off of or align to corporate marketing campaigns and goals.
- Manage regular communication with/through partners and build new relationships.
- Establish KPIs and drive tracking and reporting of all co-marketing initiatives.
- Work with the partner enablement team to ensure partner readiness for new Tanium offerings, services initiatives, and program updates.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience driving revenue through marketing strategies and program execution
- Strong demand generation, data, and analytic skills
- 5-7 years experience in partner/channel marketing
- Advocate for Telco and MSP marketing business globally
- Experience across verticals and segments (e.g. Enterprise, Mid-Market, SMB)
- Ability to assess business opportunities, track and analyze results
- Project management skills and strong attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player with proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.
At Tanium, the health and safety of our employees and the community are our top priority. In our effort to control the spread of Covid-19, Tanium requires that all newly hired US employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 as of their start date. If employees are unable to get the Covid-19 vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or sincerely held religious belief, Tanium will engage in the interactive process and consider requests for an accommodation