The Sr. Business Systems Analyst is a senior level professional in the Sales Systems team, supporting the Partner and Channel organizations. As a Systems analyst, you will be a versatile resource who has a passion for technology, strong communication skills, and enjoys solving complex business problems. This is a position where you can build and grow your skills as you work with the teams to document requirements, clarify business needs, and deliver enterprise solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. This role requires strong analytical, functional, and planning skills, along with best practice knowledge for using Salesforce.com technologies to provide positive business outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Uses expertise in Salesforce.com platform and products to support business needs and and translates these into effective solutions that are aligned with the technology roadmap and strategic direction of the Partner organization.
- Encourage adoption of new functionality by deploying training and documentation.
Communicate regularly with the user base regarding new features, enhancements, and
- Assist the cross functional technical teams with business requirement and business process knowledge
- Perform gap analyses for as-is and to-be processes
- Lead cross-functional meetings and planning sessions with internal stakeholders and
- Works with the cross functional technical teams to create iterative prototypes of solutions as required to demonstrate and ensure business alignment with proposals
- Works with business stakeholders to manage deliverables, including successful user
- Document processes, field maps, procedures, and workflows
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience/ Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience with the Salesforce.com platform, including hands-on experience with Declarative Tools
- Experience supporting Sales and Partner organizations
- Strong exposure to partner relationship management, Lead Management, Account, Opportunities and CPQ
- Experience with WebInfinity PRM or Salesforce Partner Communities a plus
- End-to-End Lead to Cash business process knowledge a plus
- Outstanding verbal, written, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to effectively exert influence across teams without direct authority and especially towards senior management
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate and solve complex problems, and make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively resolves problems, ensuring that solutions continue to meet business requirements and aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, and strategy of the team
Tanium offers an endpoint management and security platform built for the world’s most demanding IT environments. Many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations — including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces — rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, and remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for five consecutive years and ranks 4th on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.