Tanium is looking for a Senior Marketing Director who will grow and develop pipeline, ensuring consistent and sufficient coverage to achieve quarterly and annual ACV targets. Working in partnership with sales leadership, the Senior Director will develop the marketing strategy, oversee program performance, monitor pipeline movement, and ensure high performance and alignment across regional team members.
What you’ll do:
- Improve pipeline predictability: Increase total pipeline coverage and manage the shape of the pipeline, by stage, through territory and account planning
- Operationalize pipeline management: Activate segmented marketing programs, throughout the buyer and customer journey, that grow new customer count and existing customer share of spend
- Leverage centralized marketing programs & campaigns: Work in partnership with the demand center of excellence, serve as a single marketing point of contact to sales leadership and provide marketing insight back into the marketing organization.
- Develop actionable pipeline insight: Identify macro trends in pipeline development and health, to stabilize pipeline progression and revenue predictability.
- Coach and develop team of strategic marketing managers: Develop the behavioral competencies of strategic marketing manager direct reports
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- Deep marketing experience
- Proven capability with Salesforce.com
- Cross functional contribution to and participation marketing campaign activation and product launches
- Sustained record demonstrating initiative and motivation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with bias for quantitative measurement
Tanium offers an endpoint management and security platform built for the world’s most demanding IT environments. Many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations — including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces — rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, and remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for five consecutive years and ranks 4th on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.