In the role as an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will communicate with prospective clients who have an addressable opportunity range that is typically 5,000 to 25,000 endpoints. You will facilitate discussions with I.T. security and operations executives about visibility and control of their endpoint infrastructure and how Tanium can help. A Tanium Enterprise SDR will be instrumental to help set up compelling next steps for the Tanium field sales team that will lead to high quality meetings, valuable sales opportunities, and pipeline.
What you’ll do:
- Use state-of-the-art sales methodology training to engage in one on one interaction with prospect customers converting them to quality sales opportunities
- Use class leading tools, like SalesLoft, Marketo, SFDC, DiscoverOrg amongst others
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns
- Be instrumental in the development of the Marketing Development Representatives (MDRs) you work alongside, helping to build their roles to better support you
- Ensure you are closely aligned with field counterparts to build key prospect relationships & identify business opportunities within the targeted accounts
- Build and maintain extensive knowledge of how Tanium solves visibility, control and business resilience management issues
- Attend field sales meetings (remotely) to learn more about sales discovery qualification
- Maintain extremely accurate forecasting, and deliver high results against weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Begin a systematic career path journey where you will learn, grow and take on new challenges
- Learn a disciplined, programmatic approach to campaign-based pipeline generation and marketing sales-ready lead qualification.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and channel teams on proven account-based sales methods
- Regularly collaborate with Sales Manager, Sales Enablement, and Sales Operations to collaborate on effective strategies to book quality meetings
- Use phone, email and social media; prospect at C-level, VP, and Director Levels within the enterprise account space
- Work and qualify inbound inquiries where applicable
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in IT sales is preferred, or similar selling experience.
- Ambitious with a strong drive to succeed in sales
- Coachable, hard working and able to learn quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Salesforce.com CRM experience preferred
Tanium is the platform that the most demanding and complex organisations trust to gain visibility and control across all endpoints in on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments. Tanium addresses today’s increasing IT challenges with high fidelity endpoint data — giving IT operations, security and risk teams confidence to quickly manage, secure and protect their networks at scale. Nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces trust Tanium to help see and control every endpoint, everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for six consecutive years and ranks on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Large Workplaces in Technology 2021.” Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasises the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionising the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organisation with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.