Regional Marketing Manager – Southern Europe
The Regional Marketing Manager will be responsible for working closely with sales leaders to create and execute high-touch regional programs. You will generate quality pipeline, and progress prospects through the sales cycles, while remaining focused on customer retention and expansion programs as well.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about supporting creative and effective activities that generate new interest from our target audience, as well as community-oriented programs for our existing customers in the market. Day-to-day responsibilities will include supporting and executing a variety of field marketing initiatives and iterating on current event programs based on results/outcomes.
- Coordinate territory planning and execution with sales & marketing stakeholders to build marketing event and program calendar to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail, digital, social and other channels as you see fit.
- Manage all aspects of event coordination including strategy, event messaging, signage, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production and F&B, & logistics.
- Elevate Tanium brand awareness by executing in-region marketing campaigns, tied to corporate marketing initiatives.
- Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship based on Tanium’s objectives and target audience.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budgets.
Who we’re looking for – candidates with:
- Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and end-to-end programs that will fulfill strategic goals within the region.
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to manage relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Enthusiastic and motivated self-starter with a proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while having acute attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Located in France
- The ability to travel domestically is required – some travel outside France may happen for meeting purposes
- Has owned marketing plans for the Southern region
- Education: BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- 5-7 years of relevant experience required
- Experience working with channels partners (GSI, VAR, MSP, Disti)
- Proven experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo, Wordpress experience desired
Tanium offers an endpoint management and security platform built for the world’s most demanding IT environments. Many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations — including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces — rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, and remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for five consecutive years and ranks 4th on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.