Tanium is seeking an experienced program manager to design and implement our Partner Sales Enablement program. Given the rapid growth of our Partner program, this role is critical in ensuring partners have the knowledge and skills necessary to sell, deploy and support Tanium globally. This position is ideally suited for a well-rounded individual with experience in both direct and channel sales enablement. A successful candidate for this role is energetic and willing to roll up their sleeves to meet established objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Define and build the Partner Sales Enablement strategy in conjunction with key stakeholders that is supportive of global and regional business plans
- Develop, evolve and steer enablement materials (content) with a ‘sales mindset’ for the various partner personas
- Build relationships with Tanium Sales leadership
- Educate Tanium Direct Sales on the value of working with Partners
- Listen, collect and apply feedback from both internal and external sellers to continually improve the program.
- You will use techniques to validate readiness and knowledge transfer by using assessments, role plays etc
- Monitor, measure and report on the effectiveness of program investments
- Collaborate closely with members of the Global Enablement team to leverage best practices, programs and execution on a global scale
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5 years IT industry experience, preferably in an OEM or Channel environment
- Commitment to partner success
- Thrives in collaborative team environment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Professional and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Must be able to use consultative approach and persuasive communication with stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative and to set priorities independently and work under deadlines and specific time frames
- Proven ability to lead the development of a full training cycle (assess needs, identify learning outcomes and success criteria, plan, develop, coordinate, assess, and evaluate)
Tanium is the platform that the most demanding and complex organizations trust to gain visibility and control across all endpoints in on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments. Tanium addresses today’s increasing IT challenges with high fidelity endpoint data — giving IT operations, security and risk teams confidence to quickly manage, secure and protect their networks at scale. Nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces trust Tanium to help see and control every endpoint, everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for six consecutive years and ranks on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Large Workplaces in Technology 2021.” Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, the health and safety of our employees and the community are our top priority. In our effort to control the spread of Covid-19, Tanium requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 as of their start date, to the extent allowed by applicable law. If you are unable to get the Covid-19 vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or sincerely held religious belief, Tanium will engage in the interactive process and consider requests for an accommodation.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.