Tanium is the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), where we are leading the paradigm shift away from legacy approaches to managing and securing endpoints. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security and Risk into a single platform.
Tanium needs your energy and passion as a Product Marketing intern to help us accelerate our plans in one of our most promising and growing businesses. The candidate that joins us will learn first-hand why Tanium was recognized as one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work for in 2022 and they’ll enjoy working within an amazing culture and with high-caliber colleagues that demonstrate our values every day: We do the right thing, we are unstoppable, and we win as a team!
As a Tanium intern, you will work on a priority real-world project in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
What you'll do:
- Take ownership and drive a high value project from inception to delivery into the marketplace
- Engage with customers, partners, field and product management to understand customer needs and identify marketing investment opportunities to grow and retain customer base.
- Evaluate and compile market intelligence and customer data and use those insights to develop compelling narratives, stories and hooks that we’ll launch into the marketplace.
- Creates or updates customer messages to buy, retain, and grow the business; creates customer messaging and either authors or contributes to marketing asset creation (presentations, videos, webinar, blogs, etc)
- Helps deliver and present sales enablement and field support.
- Learn how an enterprise sized marketing team is structured and organized to deliver marketing impact at scale
- Learn highly in-demand technology domains including: IT Ops, Security and Risk
We’re looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Authorized to work in the U.S. now and in the future
- Junior currently enrolled in an undergraduate college or university, graduation date Spring 2023 or Fall 2022.
- Preferred courses of study include Marketing, Communications, English, etc. but our interns have come from many academic courses of study, including computer science and other STEM majors!
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- GPA 3.5 or above strongly preferred.
- Passion & drive with a strong interest in technology!
Other helpful experience you may have:
- Knowledge of corporate IT industry preferred
- Knowledge of cybersecurity is a bonus
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.