Our high-growth company is seeking an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to drive integrated demand generation activities with a core set of national solution partners in the Americas. Reporting to the Head of Americas Partner Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for 3 key criteria for success- sales and marketing business alignment, cross marketing function interlock and execution readiness. This position will work closely with partner sales to develop and execute integrated sell “to”, sell “with” and sell “through” marketing plans to achieve sales targets. Additionally, the Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for tracking, measuring and evaluating program performance to ensure ROI of partner development funds.
The Partner Marketing Manager will also be responsible for developing strong relationships with assigned partners. In addition to aligning with key partners, this position will work closely with internal teams to influence the power of partnering including the Americas partner sales team, strategic integrated marketing, demand generation, marketing operations, content marketing, sales development, partner enablement, and partner programs teams.
What you’ll do:
- Work with partner sales counterparts to establish business alignment of quarterly and annual partner marketing plans to achieve pipeline growth targets for a focus set of national services and solution provider partners
- Win the hearts and minds of strategically important contacts within your focus partners by building impactful “to partner” marketing programs and campaigns.
- Work closely with a wide variety of internal and external teams, such as strategic integrated marketing, Marketing operations, and content marketing to ensure flawless campaign execution and follow through.
- Manage regular communication to and through each of your focus partners.
- Develop in depth understanding and knowledge of the joint value proposition, joint offerings, and unique GTM motions for each of your focus partners to maximize effectiveness of marketing activities and campaigns.
- Maintain effective oversight and accountability of partner development funds to ensure program effectiveness, ROI, and continued partner growth.
- Interlock with the Strategic Integrated Marketing team for alignment with regional events.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong demand generation, data, and analytic skills
- 5-7 years of experience building integrated marketing campaigns with North American systems integrators, services and solutions providers
- Experience working with partners like WWT, Optiv, Sirius and Presidio a plus.
- Deep understanding of B2B sales, marketing and customer life cycles
- Ability to assess business opportunities, track and analyze results
- Project management skills and strong attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player with proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
Tanium offers an endpoint management and security platform built for the world’s most demanding IT environments. Many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations — including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces — rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, and remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for five consecutive years and ranks 4th on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.