We are actively seeking a Manager, Channel Sales Operations to support the Partner organization in planning, designing, executing, and measuring its go-to-market strategy. This is a highly visible role that requires partnership with Channel SVP and VPs as well as close collaboration with CRO, Finance, Customer Success, Marketing, and other Operations teams.
You are able to think strategically to develop analysis and visualization of metrics and KPIs to support the definition and ongoing execution of the Partner organization. You will roll up your sleeves to dive deep into analyses or models while still keeping in mind both the big picture and practicality. You are comfortable with ambiguity and have the ability to build processes and initiatives from scratch. You take a structured approach to solving complex problems and clearly and concisely communicate results or recommendations with supporting data. Finally, you have strong business partnership skills, demonstrated by the ability to communicate and influence across all levels and functions of the organization.
You will be responsible for driving the annual planning cycle for the Partner organization along with measuring its execution. You will manage the definition, measurement, and presentation of metrics and KPIs across the globe to support key strategic decisions. You will work closely with the Business Analytics team to implement standardized dashboards. You will support the preparation of executive presentations through critical analysis of the Channel organization.
The position can be located anywhere in the continental United States with a preference for the San Francisco Bay Area.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Partner Sales leadership to define Strategy & Planning including org structure, go to market motion, KPIs, HC needs, investments and training needed for success in all segments and geographies
- Provide business intelligence, detailed metrics and evaluation of partner KPIs across the globe; turn data into key insight supporting the definition and implementation of Tanium’s channel strategy
- Provide input to key sales and company leadership presentations through the creation of in-depth analysis of partner metrics and KPIs
- Partner with Sales Enablement to develop training to help peers, partners and users become more effective in their use of the tools
- Drive annual planning process across global Channel Sales organization, including business modeling, capacity planning, territory planning, Quota planning, coverage and rules of engagement in close partnership with Sales, Finance and other cross-functional leadership
- Partner with Channel SVP to improve the sales cadence
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of experience in Channel Sales Operations role, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience with capacity planning and annual planning
- Experience defining and implementing KPIs and measurement systems to evaluate channel sales profitability and productivity
- Experience working within or supporting SaaS or traditional technology environment
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to executives and large groups
- Experience working within a high-growth technology company
- Proficiency with Power BI, or similar visualization technologies
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.