Tanium is seeking a paid graduate-level intern to assist our Legal team in all areas of internal legal support for Tanium.
This role will provide the opportunity to learn about and contribute to a variety of legal topics, including assisting with the review and negotiation of commercial contracts, researching intellectual property and privacy issues, assisting with corporate governance matters, employment and general legal compliance matters. The role will also provide the opportunity to gain experience in the functions of an in-house legal department. As they will be working on diverse and complex legal and business issues, the right candidate for this role requires good judgment, flexibility, and creative/critical thinking with a practical and business-friendly approach.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Currently enrolled in a Juris Doctorate program with a graduation date of Spring 2024 or Fall 2023
- Authorized to work in the U.S. now and in the future
- Available to work full-time from June 12, 2023 to August 18, 2023
- Willing to learn new subject areas and be flexible in assisting with the legal team’s workload
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work efficiently, prioritize workflow, and adjust to workload fluctuations / deadlines
- Passionate with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude – excited to take initiative and make a difference at Tanium
- An upholder of the highest integrity and ethical standards
Other helpful qualifications:
- Prior in-house corporate law internship / experience a plus but not required
- Prior experience with technology or a working at a tech company a plus but not required
All interns are paid an hourly wage to work full-time for the duration of the internship.
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most. Interns and other Tanium contractors are eligible for VTO after 90 days of employment.