Our Marketing organization is seeking a new Field Marketing Manager to join our team covering the Southeast region. As a Field Marketing Manager – Southeast, you will be responsible for working closely with sales leaders to create and execute high-touch regional programs to generate quality pipeline and progress prospects through the sales cycles, while remaining focused on customer retention and expansion programs as well.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about supporting creative and untraditional events that garner new interest from our target audience as well as community-oriented events for our existing customers in the market. Your day-to-day will include support and execution of a variety of field marketing initiatives and iterating on current event programs based on results/outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate territory planning and execution with sales & marketing stakeholders to build marketing event and program calendar to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail, digital, social and other channels as you see fit.
- Manage all aspects of event coordination including strategy, event messaging, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production and F&B, and logistics.
- Elevate Tanium brand awareness by executing in-region marketing campaigns, tied to corporate marketing initiatives.
- Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship based on Tanium’s objectives and target audience.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budgets.
We're Looking for Someone with:
- Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and end-to-end programs that will fulfill strategic goals within the region.
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to manage relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Enthusiastic and motivated self-starter with a proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while having acute attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to travel domestically is required.
- Location: Central Region (OH, MD, PA, Carolinas, GA, etc), highly preferred
- Education: BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience required
- Proven experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo, Wordpress Experience desired
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.