Tanium is seeking an experienced Curriculum Manager to support the enablement needs of Tanium’s Technical Content Development Team. This is an individual contributor role. The Curriculum Manager will be responsible for designing, developing and reviewing technical training courses for both on-line and classroom training mediums. Collaborating with SMEs, lab developers, project managers, developers, contractors and all stakeholders to achieve courseware completion in an efficient manner is vital for this role. A successful candidate is energetic, innovative, detail oriented and willing to roll up their sleeves to meet established objectives and thrives in a highly creative, innovative and collaborative team environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop technical training courses for customers, partners, field and academia
- Work with abstract ideas, gather resources and create highly quality classroom & eLearning material
- Incorporate the latest learning trends and innovative methods to create highly engaging content rich with multi-media assets
- Follow guidelines set by instructional designers & map out development milestones for developers
- Participate in peer reviews and perform testing routines on the lab environment
- Organize and maintain training collateral from time to time
- Own and be the main point of contact of courseware development life cycle
- Work with project managers to provide periodic updates, identify potential challenges and mitigate risks
- Present ideas and best practices to Tanium learning & enablement community from time to time
We are looking for someone with:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required
- 4-5 years of technical curriculum development/management experience
- High proficiency in tools such as Articulate 360, Camtasia, MS Power Point and other authoring tools
- Experience with Adobe creative tools, Vyond and video editing is preferred
- Exposure to Cyber Security & Cloud Computing technology is preferred
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong team player skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and pivoting capabilities
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.