Tanium is seeking a Channel Operations Analyst, a fundamental and high-profile operations role, critical to enabling the growth and success of Tanium’s Partner ecosystem. This role is the primary point of contact responsible for managing day-to-day activities on core channel processes. The ideal candidate is process oriented, an effective communicator, and able to consistently deliver results in a high-growth, dynamic and fast-paced environment
What you’ll do:
- Manage day-to-day operations of Opportunity Registration, BDF, Partner Onboarding, and NFR Licensing including monitoring and oversight, field support, process improvements, system enhancements, communications, and any ad hoc or quarterly reporting
- Develop best practice expertise and become primary point of contact for MSP and Alliance partner day-to-day operations, including regional onboarding, reporting, opportunity tracking, and licensing
- Partner cross-functionally to design and implement new, or optimize existing processes, including scoping the project, developing system requirements, testing the updates and enhancements, and enabling the field to ensure smooth deployment and execution
- Effectively document processes and communicate changes and improvements with all program stakeholders
- Ensure operational adherence to program policies and guidelines, resolve any issues or special circumstances, and manage and document exceptions
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with internal teams including Programs, Marketing, Enablement, Order Operations, Commercial Operations and Contracts, as primary point of contact for internal and external Channel Operations guidance and support
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of related professional experience
- Experience with Salesforce (administrator a bonus), Microsoft O365 including PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI, and flowchart software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and leverage strong relationships with business stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills including ability to proactively manage his or her own workload amid changing priorities
- Process oriented with the ability to understand, develop, and execute complex requirements
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
Tanium is the platform that the most demanding and complex organizations trust to gain visibility and control across all endpoints in on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments. Tanium addresses today’s increasing IT challenges with high fidelity endpoint data — giving IT operations, security and risk teams confidence to quickly manage, secure and protect their networks at scale. Nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces trust Tanium to help see and control every endpoint, everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for six consecutive years and ranks on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Large Workplaces in Technology 2021.” Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
At Tanium, the health and safety of our employees and the community are our top priority. In our effort to control the spread of Covid-19, Tanium requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 as of their start date, to the extent allowed by applicable law. If you are unable to get the Covid-19 vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or sincerely held religious belief, Tanium will engage in the interactive process and consider requests for an accommodation.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.