As part of Tanium's Corporate Communication team, the Analyst Relations Manager will have responsibility for industry analyst and influencer relations. This person will work closely with cross-functional groups to advance Tanium's position as the platform that the most demanding and complex organizations trust to gain real-time visibility and control across all endpoints in on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Global Analyst Relations, Tanium is looking for an Analyst Relations Manager responsible for proactive and reactive programs with key analysts that result in favorable research mentions and rankings and Tanium’s positive market position, including effective communication of vision, strategy, product direction, customer success, and competitive position.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, nurture, and manage positive relationships with industry analysts, industry influencers, and thought leaders, serving as a key, centralized contact point
- Support global AR program with a focus on US-based analysts
- Conduct regular inquiries and briefings about Tanium’s strategy, products, solutions, and services, including its ability to execute go-to-market capabilities to support customers and channel partners.
- Keep Tanium and its value proposition top-of-mind among analysts and provide updates and news alerts with appropriate cadence
- Serve as a responsive resource to the analyst community.
- Help manage industry analyst engagements at events, including face-to-face and virtual meetings at conferences/symposia and analyst strategy days.
- Increase awareness and knowledge-sharing with analysts and internal Tanium corporate functions, including Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales, Events, Communications, PR, Social, and Customer Advocacy.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, technology or related field
- Experience in an analyst relations role with additional experience across communications and/or marketing, ideally with another global technology/SaaS company
- Experience with Magic Quadrant, Wave, and MarketScape evaluations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Initiative-taker and success working remotely (we're a remote-first organization)
- Ability to work in a small team environment while working effectively with all cross-organizational functions
- Time management skills to effectively execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective collaborator with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience presenting to senior leaders and external audiences
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced industry and operate with deadline-sensitive projects to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Prior experience with an analyst relations platform preferred (ex: Spotlight OZ)
Tanium is the platform that the most demanding and complex organizations trust to gain visibility and control across all endpoints in on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments. Tanium addresses today’s increasing IT challenges with high fidelity endpoint data — giving IT operations, security and risk teams confidence to quickly manage, secure and protect their networks at scale. Nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces trust Tanium to help see and control every endpoint, everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for six consecutive years and ranks on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Large Workplaces in Technology 2021.” Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
At Tanium, the health and safety of our employees and the community are our top priority. In our effort to control the spread of Covid-19, Tanium requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 as of their start date, to the extent allowed by applicable law. If you are unable to get the Covid-19 vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or sincerely held religious belief, Tanium will engage in the interactive process and consider requests for an accommodation.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.