The ABM Manager is responsible for orchestrating an array of highly targeted, multi-channel Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs and strategies that drive demand, generate awareness, and build and accelerate pipeline with enterprise prospects and customers.
What you’ll do:
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies and integrated campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities.
- Develop and execute compelling ABM strategy and programs that successfully engage target accounts moving them effectively through the buyer’s journey to drive pipeline and revenue.
- Understand the buyers within target enterprise accounts – pain points, demographics and how they buy.
- Partner with regional marketing, digital marketing, content marketing and creative teams to plan, organize and execute engaging, multi-channel campaigns.
- Use analytics and insights to profile and target ideal target accounts and contacts.
- Communicate all campaign plans, activities, and feedback through regular communication and follow up with the rest of marketing and the sales organization.
- Track program results, measure program success and report metrics to sales and marketing stakeholders and executives.
- Help define ABM budget needs; manage and work within budget.
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA or BS in marketing or related field
Experience & Skills:
- 5-10 years of high-tech B2B campaign marketing, demand gen and/or field marketing experience
- A strong campaign marketer with rich experience in inbound marketing, ABM, content marketing, lead nurturing, field marketing, audience targeting, advertising, content syndication, email, SEM, and events
- Experience working closely with leadership team and sales executives to develop marketing processes, strategies and content requirements
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on campaign performance metrics
- Experience with modern ABM martech stack, Marketo/Eloqua and Salesforce
- Excellent communication project management skills to influence, leverage and lead cross-functional teams to ensure campaign success
- Enterprise software and/or SaaS experience strongly preferred
Tanium offers an endpoint management and security platform built for the world’s most demanding IT environments. Many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations — including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces — rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, and remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for five consecutive years and ranks 4th on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
At Tanium, the health and safety of our employees and the community are our top priority. In our effort to control the spread of Covid-19, Tanium requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 as of their start date, to the extent allowed by applicable law. If you are unable to get the Covid-19 vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or sincerely held religious belief, Tanium will engage in the interactive process and consider requests for an accommodation.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.