Help Stripe grow!
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes—from new startups to public companies like Amazon and Salesforce—use our software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and accelerating the economic shift from offline to online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
We’re looking for a Sourcing Manager to join our Talent Pipelines team and lead a team of sourcers to accelerate Stripe’s hiring with curated top-of-funnel candidate searches and thoughtful outreach approaches. Talent Pipelines is a new team, and you’ll get room to design the function from end to end as you hire talented individuals to join your team. You will help shape the future of our company and enhance Stripe’s effort to attract, recruit, and retain diverse talent.
- Find and attract the industry’s best talent sourcers, across both business and technical domains.
- Coach, advise, and mentor your team members as they partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand hiring needs and develop creative strategies for engaging top of funnel talent across multiple disciplines
- Identify, engage, and manage candidates through the recruitment process
- Understand how to best use qualitative and quantitative data to influence decisions and continuously improve our overall effectiveness
- Strategically plan and execute pipeline for hard to fill roles
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with top talent in the industry
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 3+ years as a people manager, with 5+ years experience in sourcing, market research, or recruiting
- Has experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process
- Genuinely cares about the people on their team, while setting a high bar for performance
- Can proactively network and establish effective working relationships with candidates and internal hiring teams alike
- Loves working with data, and is eager to get creative with sourcing metrics and to turn insights into action
- Embraces curiosity and problem solving mindset; able to learn about and source for novel roles, research talent availability, and develop creative solutions to sourcing challenges