Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
Stripe’s Solutions Architecture team works with our largest and most complex users to design and develop advanced payments infrastructure. Solutions Architects are experienced engineers with a strong background developing integrations, consulting with customers to understand their objectives, and leveraging technology to drive business value.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert on Stripe’s APIs and how to best deploy them.
- Work hand-in-hand with Stripe’s Sales organisation to develop proof of concept applications, present technical demonstrations, and help Stripe customers make the most of their integration.
- Own and drive relationships with external technical audiences of all kinds — from engineer to CTO — to understand business objectives and translate requirements into solutions.
- Provide structured feedback and work closely with Stripe’s product engineering teams.
Who you are
- A capable engineer, with previous background building web or mobile applications.
- Experienced in full stack development and software architecture patterns, able to understand how a wide variety of technologies and systems interact with each other.
- A great communicator, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Interested in solving open ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking.
- Experienced working in the sales lifecycle and driving outcomes in a customer-facing environment.
- Has experience integrating Stripe or other RESTful APIs into web applications.
- Has a background working in a similar customer-facing role (e.g. solutions architect, sales engineer, or partner engineer).
- Has at least six years of experience.
- Thrives in a cross-functional, collaborative environment.