Recruiting Operations at Stripe is a collaborative, cross-functional team that drives key technology and process improvement initiatives for our Recruiting organization. We’re focused on bringing speed, fairness, and simplicity to our recruitment processes so that we can identify and win the best talent in Stripe’s second decade and beyond.
We’re looking for a product-minded problem solver interested in building, maintaining and improving Stripe’s Recruiting systems, processes, and tools. This individual will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Recruiting tools from selection through sunset. Examples of projects that this individual might be responsible for include completing market research to identify promising recruiting technologies, leading an upper funnel sourcing tool implementation, or partnering with the Recruiting Analytics team to analyze interview effectiveness.
- Partner with leaders across Recruiting, People Operations, People Analytics and Internal Systems to identify key problem areas or opportunities for improvement across process and technology areas.
- Execute our Recruiting systems roadmap forward by building new tools, implementing process improvements, and iterating on current offerings.
- Build a deep working knowledge of Recruiting systems and processes, and identify areas for investment and improvement.
- Drive projects from discovery to implementation, including coordinating internal and external resources to meet project requirements (as defined by the project scope).
We are looking for someone who has :
- 5+ years working in operations, product management, or technology consulting (high-growth or tech environments are a plus)
- Strong ability to partner with software development teams to design software solutions to business problems
- Domain expertise in the Recruiting or HR field
- Experience working with and optimizing third-party technology platforms (HR or Recruiting experience is preferred)
- Strong organizational and operational skills
- A demonstrated ability to navigate in complexity and build new processes
You’ll be successful if:
- You enjoy working collaboratively with functional specialists, tech teams, and analysts to design solutions from first principles
- You’re comfortable owning a problem from definition through delivery
- You enjoy diving deeply into the details with project teams
- You have a strong knowledge of (and willingness to learn about) the Recruiting Technology vendor landscape
- You have proven experience working across the full lifecycle of technology projects, including problem identification, solution design, development, testing, and deployment