Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
- Talent Cycle is part of the Talent Planning & Careers Team, and owns the build and management of our performance and future potential programs.
- These programs are a critical part of every Stripe’s experience and central to support employee’s careers, growth, and development.
What you’ll do
In this role you will support the performance and talent review programs, while contributing to scalable program design, and management. You’ll prepare presentations and other materials, as needed, for leadership updates, meetings, annual planning, etc. You'll partner closely with cross-functional teams, such as Internal Systems, and People Ops, to develop tools to support the performance experience. Also, you’ll partner closely with the Learning and Enablement team to create training and educational materials to support Stripes understanding of these processes.
You must be a builder, someone who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes. You identify opportunities to enhance and grow a culture of anytime feedback. You are discerning about the user experience and obsessed with aligning your work with the overall team strategy.
- Develop a strong understanding of the current program and identify/recommended improvements
- Work closely with with Internal Systems and People Ops to ensure tooling requirements are clear
- Track knowledge management requirements, identify ways to increase clarity and access to existing knowledge, and build new knowledge resources
- Plan and draft stakeholder updates to ensure they are informed of important changes and upcoming events
- Contribute to the preparation of presentations to inform key stakeholders of program direction and milestones
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, presentation and project management skills
- A team player who’s self-aware, acts with integrity and values diversity
- Have worked in human capital, ideally talent management functions
- Have 3 years of experience managing user-facing initiatives
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, building strong relationships with stakeholders and teams around the organization
- Experience using Workday, SalesForce, Slack, and Google Workplace tools
- Experience delivering complex performance review system to a scaling business