Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
Be a part of building the Product & Strategy, Pricing teams at Stripe!Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year!
What you’ll do
We are looking for someone exceptional to help us develop better Pricing and Packaging strategies across our existing and upcoming products. You will be at the intersection of our Product development, Go-to-Market and financial planning efforts. Your work will be highly visible to Stripe leadership and be instrumental to driving our future growth.
- Team with leaders in the Product and Go-to-Market organizations to develop a coherent monetization strategy for our products
- Build a strong understanding of the value our products deliver for our users and how differentiated our products are compared to these alternatives
- Develop and embed a robust, scalable process to gather this information on a recurring basis
- Partner with Product and Go-to-Market teams to generate Pricing recommendations
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in an operational role or in a consultancy, ideally delivering Pricing, Go-to-Market and/or Product recommendations, or working on highly strategic questions for the business
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative user research on product needs and value perceptions, as well as market research and competitive benchmarking
- Demonstrated ability to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders
- Ability to maintain high performance under tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company
- SQL experience a plus