Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies – from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups – use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone's reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
Stripe’s People Solutions team is a highly collaborative, cross-functional team that drives key initiatives in the People org. We work with many different teams at Stripe, while also serving as internal consultants to various stakeholders and leaders. We are nimble and flexible individuals that can wear many different hats. We don’t mind working through ambiguity and love adding organization to chaos. We are strategy driven, with an execution mindset. Success is not defined by any one individual, but rather by the collective work of the entire team.
What you’ll do
The People Solutions Lead is an individual contributor role that will help to design the experience shaping the future of Stripe Life (Employee Experience) with a focus on our Users’ experience. You will manage innovative thinking, business process and systems initiatives that will ultimately improve the candidate, employee and People team experience. This team performs diverse roles as project leaders, process optimizers, change managers, advisors, and connectors. As a consultant and strategist you use deep HR domain fluency, agility, and excellent project management skills to advise leaders, guide projects, and ultimately design superior solutions which will ensure operational readiness for scale across our global organization.
- Enable the People team to succeed by driving discovery, planning, and developing process and systems solutions across our People Infrastructure
- Be responsible for defining business requirements across People team’s Systems, Tools and Process projects in support of overall Employee Experience and effectiveness
- Partner closely with stakeholder teams to advise on how to successfully operationalize People initiatives within the existing system and process ecosystem
- Collaborate with the PMO, People Systems and People Operations team to successfully launch changes within systems and processes
- Lead RFP’s and contracting processes for People & Places vendors
- Leverage data and storytelling to support decision-making, escalate risks, and monitor adoption of People initiatives
- Create and present content related to projects, facilitate working sessions, lead and contribute to project review
- Direct Employee Experience for People & Places
- Be a product owner across the life cycle of the employee experience, delivering great solutions on behalf of People & Places
Who you are
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 10+ years of experience in HR, HR Systems Design or Business Analysis
- Experience in high-growth and/or technology companies
- Superior ability to understand and map out system agnostic business requirements and support their translation to tech
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with experience partnering with a broad set of cross-functional stakeholders at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or human resources
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- A demonstrated ability to operate effectively in ambiguous, dynamic, high velocity situations
- Expertise in managing and drawing insights from data, while navigating complexity and building new processes