Help us grow Stripe!
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes—from new startups to public companies like Amazon and Salesforce—use our software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and accelerating the economic shift from offline to online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
To further this important mission, we are looking for a consultative and creative recruiter to grow and scale our Recruiting teams. As we continue to scale the business, the People and R4R team is critical to the success of Stripe and our ambitious growth plans. You will own full-cycle recruiting for high impact roles across the Recruiting team, develop and drive hiring strategies, and deliver best-in-class candidate experience. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and leaders across Recruiting functions to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit our ambitious headcount goals
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve processes
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to Recruiting leadership on a regular cadence
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of quality candidate by driving innovative initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels
- Develop strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops, Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years in recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, ideally with 2+ years of in-house experience
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor
- A passion for building teams and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated!)
Nice to haves:
- Experience hiring for People and/or Recruiting teams