To apply for this job please visit stripe.com.
We are looking for experienced partner managers to build out Stripe’s GTM Partner Ecosystem. This includes Consulting/Services, Technology and Platform partners around the world. These key roles that will lay the foundation for Stripe’s global partner development and strategy for the years to come. Successful candidates will have experience in partner/alliance/ecosystem management in high tech or payments/financial services, working with consulting (Systems Integrators, Services firms, Development Agencies, Payments Consultants) and/or technology partners and platforms (SaaS/Software companies, ISVs, cloud companies, infrastructure companies). Having a sales background and experience with Stripe is a plus.
This is a partner relationship role with a focus on revenue-generation and working closely with the regional GTM teams. You will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with executives and sales teams in partner organizations to develop a joint go-to-market strategy, secure new business with the partner, and in some cases negotiate and close strategic partnerships in support of accelerating Stripe business across the region. Partner Development duties will include high touch GTM planning while leveraging the best of Stripe and our broader ecosystem. Partner types may include Regional Systems Integrators, Consulting/Development Agencies, Software Providers/ISV’s or vertical industry SaaS platforms. These partnerships provide Stripe with the opportunity to unlock our market opportunity, supporting us in accelerating our growth across all market segments. This role also includes executing Stripe’s global partner programs, partner marketing, partner enablement, and partner co-selling initiatives across the region, driving partner participation and engagement.
This role requires experience in building and growing partner, platform and alliance relationships, including evaluating and recruiting new partners to support the needs of the territory. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally. An understanding of the economics of the payments space and the ecommerce ecosystem would be a bonus.
- Develop and execute Stripe’s partner strategy in the region, in alignment with Stripe’s regional business and global partner strategy
- Cultivate deep relationships with partners, optimize partner performance through business reviews, identify additional business opportunities to expand revenue and deploy a joint sales approach with Stripe’s top partners and Stripe’s sales team in the region
- Work with the program, marketing, and sales teams on the execution of partner programs, events, sales engagement, building playbooks and collateral to enable partners to sell into customers or connected accounts effectively
- Serve as an advocate for the region’s partners and identify areas for growth via the partner ecosystem
- Report out on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of managing partnerships and/or sales for high-tech or financial services organizations
- Successful track record of developing GTM strategy and growing partnerships
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills, take ownership and be efficient in ambiguous situations
- Willingness to travel (once it is safe to do so in the future)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to haves:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience working in the financial services/payments industry
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences