Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies – from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups – use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone's reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
In this role, you’ll be joining the Onboarding Operations team. Onboarding Ops is responsible for creating an amazing onboarding experience for new hires at Stripe. We ensure all activities to bring new Stripes onboard are simple and delightful – not only for the new Stripes, but for all cross-functional partners involved. Our mission is to create and implement clear end-to-end onboarding processes by automating, measuring, and iterating where necessary, and building for future growth – while always putting our users first.
What you’ll do
As an Onboarding Program Manager, you’ll be helping the new hire onboarding team support Stripe’s growth by working with cross-functional partners to build the future of Onboarding at Stripe. You will be a part of ensuring new Stripes have what they need to be successful in their first week through their first year as an employee at Stripe. You will continue to iterate and improve the program to ensure a cohesive new hire experience for all new Stripes, at all levels. Anchored to our principles of users first and moving with urgency and focus, you’ll help design, rollout, develop, and continually enhance the program.
- Partner with internal teams to further develop and iterate a positive employee onboarding experience for a hybrid work environment
- Work closely within the Onboarding Team to ensure all programs connect seamlessly
- Own strategy for the future of in-person new hire onboarding experiences
- Continue to be an advocate for creating an equitable employee experience through the lens of onboarding
- Build an extended onboarding program at scale that spans beyond the first week
Who you are
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 5+ years of previous experience building onboarding or people programs at scale
- Intermediate to advanced Mac OS and Google suite skills (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be a team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time and managing multiple stakeholders
- Incredible organizational skills; superb attention to detail
- Familiarity with some of our core tools such as Qualtrics, Workday, and Intellum
- Ability to build and document tools processes, workflow, and guides for stakeholders
- Ability to shift priorities based on the current business needs and to make progress in a timely manner on multiple, concurrent projects