Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies – from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups – use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone's reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
The Product Sales team is a team of high-performing product sales executives focused on helping businesses of all sizes take advantage of Stripe’s newest and fastest-growing products including: Issuing, Terminal, Billing and more.
What you’ll do
- As the Sales Manager for BaaS (Issuing and Treasury), you will lead and coach a team of high-performing sales executives whilst helping them deliver on ambitious targets.
- We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving complicated problems with limited oversight.
- Ideal candidates will have sales management and leadership experience bringing a new product to market, scaling a technology sales team, excellent communication skills, and a knack for understanding customer needs
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of product sales executives focused on the BaaS business within the AMER region.
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance against key sales metrics.
- Be accountable for driving revenue, increasing attach rates and new client acquisition at high rates of growth.
- Coach and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills through all facets of the sales cycle.
- Play a personal and direct role in building and maintaining enduring customer relationships, up to C-level.
- Inspire, motivate and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports
- Own the number, set bold goals and articulate a plan to achieve them faster, whilst energizing and fulfilling your team
- Make decisions (both as an individual and by collaborating across the necessary teams) and be accountable
- Lead with clarity and context with a compelling plan in line with Stripe’s direction
- Create go-to-market plans and solutions to meet our customer needs, in collaboration with Product, Sales, Finance and Marketing stakeholders
Who you are
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 8+ years of technology sales experience with 3+ years of people management experience.
- Experience leading sales, new business, and operations in a high-growth technology environment.
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team.
- Ability to build executive level relationships with clients and industry thought leaders.
- Ability to bring new products to market.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build strong relationships with highly technical customers.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Prior experience in enterprise sales, partnerships and/or business development
- Prior experience in the payments industry, card issuing, spend management and financial services