Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
Internal Mobility (IM) is part of the Talent Planning & Careers Team, and supports Stripes in building a meaningful and long career through new opportunities and assignments. The IM team works closely with hiring teams throughout the full-cycle internal recruitment process and is a strategic partner for talent, hiring managers, and cross-functional People Team partners.
What you’ll do
In this role you will support Internal Mobility programs, while contributing to scalable program design, and management. You’ll prepare presentations and other materials, as needed, for partner teams and leadership updates, meetings, planning, etc. You’ll partner closely with cross-functional teams, such as HR Business Partners, Global Mobility, Total Rewards, People Operations, M&A, and Recruiting, to develop guidelines, processes, and tools to support the Internal Mobility experience. Also, you’ll work closely with the Learning and Enablement team to create training and educational materials to support Stripes understanding of these processes.
We're looking for a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes. You identify opportunities to enhance and grow a culture of internal mobility at Stripe. You are discerning about the user experience and obsessed with aligning your work with the overall team and talent strategy.
- Develop and lead project plans and maintain roadmap/timelines for large-scale global internal mobility projects and programs
- Work closely with IM Recruiters and Specialists to identify tools and services that enhance our ability to leverage internal talent, track progress, and drive process improvements
- Leverage data and insights to build an innovative and exciting user experience for candidates and hiring teams – understanding their motivations, skills, and interests and work with recruiting colleagues to identify aligned roles
- Establish deep relationships and engage partner teams and stakeholders to build IM into an exceptional user experience
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 5+ years of project/program management experience, preferably at a high-tech, multinational company
- Internal Mobility or Recruiting experience, preferably in high volume environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional ability in forming strong relationships with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- A data-driven mindset and analytical approach to solving problems and insights
- Excellent organization, prioritization, presentation, and project management skills
- A team player who’s self-aware, acts with integrity. and values diversity
- Passion for learning, coaching, and continuous improvement; you’re constantly looking for ways to make things (and people!) work more efficiently and effectively
- Experience managing large scale HR/People programs and initiatives
- Experience using Tableau, Workday, Greenhouse (ATS), SalesForce, Slack, Asana, and Google Workplace tools