Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
What you'll do
- Build, lead, and grow a team responsible for the design, delivery, and evolution of best-in-class revenue enablement programs to drive incremental marketing contributed pipeline
- Equip marketing and marketing operations with the knowledge, skills, and capabilities needed to scale, be highly effective, and deliver incremental pipeline
- Maximize the usage of our marketing technologies and data assets to allow the evolution and growth of our demand generation capabilities
- Partner with marketing teams, marketing technology, marketing data, and marketing services to align our training and enablement programs with our vision, objectives, and growth strategy
- Establish a capability and assessment framework to ensure that the needs of marketers and marketing leadership for operational support and revenue driving programs are met
- Work closely with marketing leadership to transform and develop marketing operations into a profit center with proven success criteria and ROI
- Develop enablement content and programs to drive utilization of our MarTech capabilities and help demand gen to focus on most effective strategies, channels, and tactics
- Develop the metrics and the overall KPIs for the marketing operations team to measure performance, effectiveness, and impact
- Confidently lead, motivate, and influence in a fast-paced environment
Who you are
As the Head of Revenue Enablement you will join our growing Demand Generation team and drive incremental marketing contributed revenue and ROI. You will build and lead a team responsible for the design and delivery of best-in-class enablement programs that elevate capability and drive revenue growth. Three enablement pillars will be your focus: learning & development, data & technology, strategic programs. Your goal is to optimize how we acquire and maintain customers, and how we maximize marketing contributed revenue gained through different marketing channels and programs. This critical role requires deep expertise in marketing & revenue enablement, marketing operations, martech and data, and experience in developing innovative solutions to drive productivity, effectiveness, and revenue at scale.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Revenue Enablement, Marketing Enablement, or Marketing Operations at an enterprise marketing organization
- Experience in leading a diverse team of skilled individual contributors, including program managers, technologists, analysts, and data & growth engineers
- Examples of developing, delivering, and scaling revenue programs for demand generation for enterprise marketing organizations
- Demonstrated experience driving measurable operational improvements and efficiencies in marketing and GTM processes
- Strong understanding of marketing principles, channels, and revenue models
- Experience in extracting, analyzing, and communicating performance metrics
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various teams, partners, and leaders
- Experienced in working in a hyper-growth, high-velocity organization