Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
Product Pricing works across teams to develop and implement Stripe’s pricing strategy. Monetization strategies which help drive our growth potential through product adoption and create value for our users are critical to Stripe’s success. Product Pricing advises Stripe product leadership and collaborates cross functionally to identify, analyze and operationalize initiatives with material impact on our business and financial performance.
What you’ll do
Stripe is seeking a Head of Product Pricing to help us scale for the future, in a fast-paced environment that’s growing rapidly. In this role you will manage all aspects of pricing strategy, leveraging your pricing and product knowledge and analysis skills to quickly identify opportunities and risks to our cross-functional stakeholders. Your work will be highly visible to Stripe leadership and be instrumental to driving our future growth.
- Collaborate across Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Analytics and Finance to develop creative monetization strategies and drive revenue growth.
- Drive pricing and packaging recommendations through customer segmentation and ROI analyses.
- Design and implement programs for price discovery, testing and experimentation.
- Oversee all operational aspects of pricing implementation, including billing requirements, discounting frameworks, and ongoing monitoring.
- Devise automated and scalable means of measuring pricing performance.
- Monitor key metrics and market intelligence to derive insights and identify opportunities for evolving pricing.
- Codify a set of best practices and processes that can be used to drive ongoing pricing improvement.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 15+ years of relevant pricing experience in the software industry and/or consultancy
- A track-record of developing trusted relationships with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop highly talented teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company
- A “roll-up-your-sleeve” mentality and excitement to evolve and develop the pricing function at Stripe