Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies – from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups – use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone's reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
Our APAC Marketing team’s mission is to engage priority audiences through impactful and relevant in-region and in-country marketing campaigns and events, to drive growth in adoption of Stripe’s solution offerings. APAC Marketing is a sales-aligned team, partnering closely with the APAC GTM organization, including Sales, Sales Development, Solutions Architects, Partnerships, and others. Our team works across all customer segments, and at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
What you’ll do
The Head of APAC Marketing will own regional demand generation and field marketing for the APAC region and will set and execute a regional marketing strategy that delivers high-quality leads, sales pipeline, and ultimately revenue. In this role, you will develop a strong trusted relationship with the regional Sales team, working closely with Sales leadership, Sales development, and Sales Ops teams to jointly grow pipeline. You will build, lead, and grow a team of marketing leaders and professionals, and will work cross-functionally across teams such as Comms, Global Demand Gen, Global Partner Marketing, Product Marketing, and Public Policy to build and execute a comprehensive regional marketing plan.
- Lead Marketing for the APAC region, including all customer segments, with strong coordination with Sales leadership; customer segments include enterprise, digital native, software platforms, small businesses, and startups
- Own key business and revenue metrics across the sales funnel, including customer acquisition, growth, and retention
- Define and execute full funnel regional marketing plans including digital marketing, demand generation campaigns, sales prospecting programs, virtual and in-person field events, and third party trade shows and conferences
- Partner with global demand generation and product marketing to refine our targeting and segmentation, and to identify, scope, and produce or adapt compelling content, marketing assets, and marketing events and programs to drive demand
- Track, measure, and communicate program results, continually optimize for efficiency and scale, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts
- Be creative in finding new ways of advising a diverse range of personas about the value Stripe brings to businesses
Who you are
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 15+ years experience in developing B2B technology marketing strategy, including managing the business to a demand funnel across across multiple countries, customer segments, and products
- 10+ years building and leading high performing marketing teams
- Proven track record of defining and executing demand marketing and field marketing strategies that deliver against funnel metrics and KPIs
- Deep understanding of CRM, marketing automation, SEM, account-based marketing, performance marketing, and email marketing tactics and technology
- Experience developing and executing both scaled and targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns and programs across all stages of the funnel
- Experience designing and delivering both digital and in-person event environments, with in-depth knowledge incorporating event experiences into the buyer’s journey to generate demand
- Experience working closely with Sales teams, including joint planning and execution, lead management, driving disciplined lead follow up, and earning trust as a strategic business partner
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Experience delivering tailored marketing content and experiences for customer segments spanning from early stage startups to the largest enterprise companies
- Experience marketing cloud services and/or software solutions
- Understanding of the payments, financial technology, and/or ecommerce industries and partner ecosystems
- Demonstrated success delivering marketing programs with and through consulting and technology partners
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data