Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
The Total Rewards team strives to ensure each Stripe receives equitable and competitive compensation (cash, bonus, and equity) that is reflective of the geographies where Stripes work. We aim to align our compensation programs with Stripe’s business priorities and operating principles to attract, retain, develop, and engage our people.
What you’ll do
Stripe is looking for an experienced Equity professional to support design, build, and implementation of scalable and strategic initiatives core to the success of a growing company, and critical in building the infrastructure for our global broad-based equity programs. You will play a key role in rolling out world class equity programs developed for precision and ease of execution, with a keen eye on the systems and implementation work that are required for automation and scale. You’re a team player who is ready to roll up your sleeves and do the job right!
This role will also focus on documenting current process flows, partnering with key BPs to identify further improvements to current processes and to develop new processes, and maintaining our current processes while the improvements are being scoped, designed, and implemented. Additionally, this role will provide some redundancy support for much of the work that has been done already in this important area, and will prioritize documentation of historical knowledge.
- Provide significant input from the systems perspective on the design and delivery of ongoing programs, including compliance, tax, mobility, and employee education
- Help create reusable tools to drive faster global expansion implementations
- Partner with People, Payroll, Tax, Accounting teams on setup of equity transaction reporting and downflow impacts
- Create and implement efficient and scalable processes, system automation and integrations for equity administration, reporting, global tax compliance and mobility
- Work closely with external vendors to explore automation, outsourcing, and best practices
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 5+ years of global equity experience and/or stock plan administration
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience with testing, implementation, and systems coordination
- Ability to work with multiple BPs and vendors to synthesize their needs and offerings with scale and future growth perspective
- Experience working independently with minimal instruction on day-to-day tasks
- Experience with Shareworks or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience scaling equity with a focus on tools and technology at a fast growing company
- CEP designation