Help us grow our legal team!
Stripe is looking for a talented and experienced Contracts Manager to join our fast growing commercial legal team.
Stripe is a global technology company that builds infrastructure for online commerce. We handle billions in transactions each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. Stripe operates within a complex and interwoven legal, regulatory, and financial partnership environment. You must be flexible and adaptable to fluid priorities and business needs in a rapidly changing environment. In addition, you must be able to work independently, proactively identifying areas of need and generating recommended plans of action.
Join us for the opportunity to work with a great team on complicated problems in a fast-moving environment.
- Review, draft, and negotiate Stripe commercial agreements within established guidelines
- Facilitate updates to Stripe’s online agreements and written templates
- Support commercial attorneys within various workstreams
- Lead or participate in projects to improve internal processes and build for scale
- Collaborate with teams across Stripe, including sales, procurement, tax, and risk
- Create and maintain contracting resources and deliver trainings to internal teams
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3-5 years’ experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a range of commercial contracts
- Effective communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects or responsibilities of varying complexity at once and meeting deadlines
- Good analytical skills and judgment, even in ambiguous situations
- An open and curious mind about an evolving industry, humility, and a terrific sense of humor
Nice to haves:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in Spanish (LATAM) or Portuguese
- Experience interacting with a CLM
- Experience using DocuSign