Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
Overview: Stripe connectors are packaged integrations between Stripe and leading Ecommerce, CRM and ERP technologies. The Connectors Product Manager will represent the needs of Stripe users and Stripe’s product strategy, through our Connectors strategy and product roadmap. The PM will be responsible for overseeing the success of multiple connectors, such as Adobe, Salesforce and SAP. Their success will be measured by on-time delivery of valuable features and new connectors as well as by the performance of those connectors as measured by usage metrics.
What you’ll do
- Develop product strategy, roadmap and requirements based on user needs, Stripe strategy, overall Stripe product priorities, and market signals.
- Secure stakeholder buy-in on strategy and roadmap and regularly inform and engage stakeholders.
- Lead weekly/daily syncs with developers ensuring roadmap tracking, unblocking tech needs, escalating bug fixes, and monitoring for high quality Stripe product integration.
- Manage and execute beta testing and UAT.
- Learn and understand Stripe’s product suite in order to incorporate Stripe features and functionality into Stripe’s connectors. Engage frequently with other Stripe teams – including Finance, Product, Sales, User Support and Partner Management – to plan and execute.
- Research and understand partner technologies at a sufficient level to inform the connector strategy. Engage with partner Product and technical counterparts.
- Engage frequently with Stripe users to understand their needs and pain points. This often includes helping solve technical issues.
- Support sales and technical conversations as needed to represent the connectors product offering.
- Engage with Marketing and Partner Managers to optimize connector adoption and usage through marketplaces and go-to-market activities.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 6+ years in technical product management and/or engineering
- Preference for candidates with payments/financial services experience
- Experience delivering enterprise products at scale and working cross functionally
- Technical aptitude for problem solving and ability to understand technical challenges Education in computer science, engineering, or other technical field is preferred
- Experience with product-led growth and/or demonstrated impact growing product revenue and usage
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to influence stakeholders and executives
- Innate curiosity and eagerness to learn